Re: [Evolution] Feature Request

Hi Andrew,

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 11:29, Andrew Braithwaite wrote:
Hi.

If this is not the correct forum for Evolution feature requests then
please excuse my ignorance, I am new to the list !

In Mozilla/Netscape mail setup there is an option to copy all sent
Emails either to a fixed address (usually yourself) or to copy them
all to the 'Sent' folder. I used this all the time as it gave me a
complete thread history on Email correspondance and kept track on what
I had sent and to whom.

How do I go about getting this feature added to Evolution ?

Evolution 1.0.x has a Sent folder that all messages are appended to.
Evolution 1.1.x has this feature, and also lets you define a default CC:
or BCC: header for your emails. So you're all set.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
  -- REAL Ultimate Power