Re: [Evolution] Printing with Evolution 2

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 15:47, D R Holsbeck wrote:
you can set an environment variable

PRINTER=lj4000n lazar

Im not too sure how to set the options though. maybe another environment
variable. Check the lprng docs.

that's more of a kludge around it, isn't it? I would expect evolution to
remember what I specified. Also, how to I set the paper size? It seems
to always print in US Letter format, ugh.

--
Dr Dirk Husemann, Pervasive Computing, IBM Research, Zurich Research Lab
        hud zurich ibm com --- http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~hud/