Re: [Evolution] RPMS for Palm m500 series

On Wed, 2002-08-14 at 13:30, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
I've built a set of rpms for RH7.3 with Ximian (up to date) with a
recent pilot-link package that supports the m500 and friends correctly
over USB.  The evolution package also supports LDAP (untested - and it
uses the system dynamic LDAP libraries unlike the Ximian package) and
SSL.   All the evo functionality I use works OK - ie a large imap over
SSL folder tree and SMTP to send).

Somehow it appears that the e_address conduit shared object is
dynamically linked against the mozilla nss/nspr stuff, which isn't on
the ld.so search list, thus it fails to load.  The other conduits are
OK.  I'll see if I can work out what on earth its doing there and issue
a fixed version.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]