Re: [Evolution] W in Swedish for contacts

Hi Bo,

I was the person that closed the bug.  Let me give a fast explanation:

Buttons are created from language/charset support given by translators
outside Evolution, that's why I marked it 'NOTXIMIAN'.  If a certain
language doesn't have support for a particular character, that character
won't appear in the button list.
Hence, this isn't strictly a Evolution problem but a Gnome translation
support problem.

You can check http://www.gnome.org/i18n/ and
http://www.gnome.org/developers/ to check who is in charge of Swedish
translations and file a bug report in http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and as
soon as W becomes part of Swedish alphabet, it will magically appear in
your button list :)
I really don't know about KDE, but my guess is that you should ask the
same question there.

Thanks

Gerardo Marin

Evolution Bugmaster.