Re: [Evolution] Feature Request: IMAP Folders on the Summary page

On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 10:40, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 06:22, Alec Edworthy wrote:
Hi,

Would it be possible to allow the adding of IMAP folders onto the
Summary page like you can add normal folders now?

This is implemented on the unstable version on CVS.

Um, it may be implemented, but right now the mail summary doesn't work
at all for me. Even local folders don't show up. I'm attaching a patch
to the shell and summary which gets things kinda-sorta working, but
there are still issues:

        * Folders with counts of -1/-1 show up
        * The folder selector shows noselect folders wrong
        * I need to change the sort style of the folder selector in order to
see any folders there
        * Folder names are weird
        * Probably other stuff that I forget or haven't realized.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton