Re: [Evolution] Re: Converting from MH to Evolution

Courier-imap supports Maildir. Actually it only supports Maildir. You
can find a link to it on freshmeat. I have been using for a few years
now and I am glad to report that it is very stable and works well with
Evolution.
Absolutely no problems with Courier (since Evo 0.99 or something).
Except shared folders which are not supported by Evo at all. The bug was
registered long time about but not fixed yet.

Sergey