Re: [Evolution] SMTP problem

Thanx Jeffrey...

I'm wondering shouldn't be there be a timeout implemented
at this part? So if this final response is not coming...
evo already knows that the mail was sent, since the server
told it (I think that's the meaning of ...
received: 250 QAA86216 Nachricht für Auslieferung akzeptiert)

So after a time of waiting Evo should just stop this
transaction and try to start the next one. I guess that's
what all the other mail clients are doing since the server
is the same, but the problem only occurs for me... and if
there is a more serious problem You simply won't be able
to start the follow-up transaction... I guess.

Thanx for All the Help.
Bekecs