Re: [Evolution] Possible memory leak somewhere in evolution-mail

ElectricFence doesn't help you find memory leaks, just memory
corruption.

And no, Evolution is not linked to any memory debugging libraries

Are you sure this only started happening since 1.0.3? Not much code at
all in the mailer changed, and certainly nothing which could case such a
leak. I think the only fix was to going offline.

Jeff