[Evolution] smime...Please?

Hey all,

Can you all please move smime up on your list? I work at a company that
uses certificates pretty extensively, and many of the emails are
unreadable in evo. Its gotten so bad that even many of the rabid Linux
advocates are having to revert back to Win2k or mutt.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |   storm [at] debian.org