[Evolution] problem with task summary in calendar view

Just upgraded to beta 4...once again more great improvements!

I noticed the bug with the task summary in the calendar view has been
fixed...at least a part of it.  I can now click in the field to enter a
new task and it allows me to do so without having to first click on an
existing task.  But, after entering that first task, if I want to add
subsequent tasks, I have to click on an existing task, then go back up
and click in the field and then I can enter the next task.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Tim