Re: [Evolution] redefine start directory

No. This is really a nit-picky thing so I do not want to use up too much
bandwidth, but I do not like ~/evolution as it clutters up my home
directory. I would prefer it to be ~/.evolution. Since it is not a
feature intended for 1.0, I will wait for that release and then add it
myself giving a patch back to ximian -- things are a bit hectic as they
race for this 1.0 schedule deadline for me to try and get it done now.
Heck, I have not had time to put 0.14 on yet.

Al Niessner