[Evolution] OT: small wishlist for next Ximian Gnome release

I know this isn't really the list for this, but I can't seem to find
where else to send it. Please feel free to flame me.

There are a couple of apps I'd really would like to see incorporated
into Ximian gnome:

multi-gnome-terminal: Does for the gnome-terminal what cream does for
strawberries.

Guppi: As it stands right now, Guppi isn't installable on Ximians
releases, and it would really increase the usability of gnumeric and
other apps.

abiword: Yes, there is a version in the red-carpet channels, but it's
ancient. A very good tool for writing shorter documents (when you don't
want to use LaTeX).

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Mr. Jan Morén                          Dept. of Cognitive Science
Tel. +46-046 222 8588                  Kungshuset, Lund
Fax. +46-046 222 9758                  S-222 22 Lund, Sweden