[Evolution] Weird "edit as new" behavior

I didn't file a report, since I haven't checked to see if it was already in, plus I'm currently compiling the beta4 version and want to make sure it still exists there.

Here's what happens.
- I write an email, in HTML.
- I select that email in my sent mail folder (stored on IMAP if that matters)
- I do a "File->Edit as New Message"
- The editor pops up with everything looking correct, except for the fact that it is plain text.
- If I do a "Format->HTML" it places a second sig at the end.

Anybody seen this before?

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger
lonnie borntreger com
http://www.borntreger.com/

Our mission is to authoritatively promote timely methods of empowerment so that we may endeavor to collaboratively supply inexpensive opportunities to exceed customer expectations