Re: [Evolution] Forwarding attachments

I think Actions->Forward As->Forward Attached (or, save yourself some
RSI-inducing behaviour and just type Ctrl-J) will do this. I believe
I've used it successfully.  I wish there was a way to make this the
default.

I almost never want to forward a message with attachments without
forwarding the attachments.  Of course, it would be nice to be able to
remove some attachments (for example, .vcf files) but I'll wishlist that
some day in the far future :)

--Eric