Re: [Evolution] Reply from IMAP folders

I will as soon as I learn how to post a bug on Bugzilla. Wait a second
here. I just downloaded the latest snapshot, and won't you know it seems
to be working now. That is open source/cooperation at its best. It is
why I will never go back to proprietary, closed source software.  Thanks
to whoever did that.

I also noticed a new bug (I think). When I replied to that message, I
selected reply to All, but the evolution ximian com didn't show up in
the CC as it used to do.

Regards

Pascal