[Evolution] Move to folder

I use move to folder a lot. The problem that I am having is that while
move to folder remembers the last folder I move an e-mail too (great
feature) he doesn't position me to that folder in the folder list that
pops up. Which means that if I don't remember the name of the last
folder I moved my last message to, I have to scroll down to find it.
Also keyboard keys other than movement keys don't work which doesn't
allow me to position directly to the first folder starting with the
letters I typed. (I guess it might be a feature request)

Thanks

pascal