Re: [Evolution] Multiple evo crashes today

More information.  Now it crashes every time evo gets new mail.  Again here is the out put of the log just as it dies.

received: X-Mailman-Version: 1.1
received: Precedence: bulk
received: List-Id: Evolution users mailing list. <evolution.ximian.com>
received: X-BeenThere: evolution ximian com
received:
received: Seems  the latest snap shot from red-carpet will not allow me to mouse
received: click on completed tasks.  I can right click and check them off.
received: Thought maybe this is related to the double clicking of viewing a
received: message also that I seen posted. I usually do not report these types of
received: things because they get fixes so quickly when a new snap comes out.
received: Scott
received:
received:
received:
received:
received: _______________________________________________
received: evolution maillist  -  evolution ximian com
received: http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution
received:
received: .
sending : QUIT
received:

GLib-ERROR **: could not allocate -4 bytes
aborting...
sending queue
folder changed event, changes = 0x83a4ab8
changed = 0 added = 1 removed = 0
Message threading 1360 messages took 0.015 seconds

The Glib-ERROR message show up evertime it crashes.