[Evolution] Release Candidate 1 still won't load on RH7.2

List,

I download RC1 via Red Carpet and immediately lost my Calendar as did alot of people.  Now try as I might I can't get it to load my old folder tree.  I have created a new evo folder and successfully copied  most of my old folders over, but some folder trees when copied over cause evo to hang on startup.

I've just moved these trees out of my evo folder and can now get evo to load, but I really need to get these messages back.  I tried deleting all the .ibex and summary files, but still to no avail.

Any ideas?
--
James Harrison RHCE, CCNA