[Evolution] Evo has been broken for 2 weeks, is there anything I can do to fix it?

I think all the problems have to do with this g_utf8 stuff.  The executive
summary, calendar, and contacts don't work.  They each either crash or go
into an endless loop.  I spent a few hours tonight debugging the code, and
the executive summary goes into an endless loop in g_utf8_strlen, in the
call to g_utf8_next_char.  I don't know how to fix this.  I tried replacing
this call with g_utf8_find_next_char, but then the executive summary
abruptly exits after 2 calls to g_utf8_strlen.

The other two tasks do similar things.  So right now all Evo is good for is
downloading mail.  I can't even send any because it goes into an endless
loop as soon as I start typing in an e-mail address.

My locale is en_US.  What can I do to work around this major brokenness?
Any idea when this will get fixed?  Can anyone at Ximian reproduce it?
IMHO, Evolution is not even close to being ready for a Release Candidate.
I'm so frustrated.

Dan