Re: [Evolution] Per-folder feature idea (that would just happen to fit me perfectly :-)

On Wed, 2001-10-24 at 00:29, Zot O'Connor wrote:
Perhaps a simple way to do this is Filters on outgoing mail.

That could get confusing, because you have no indication at the time
you're writing the message that the From will be changed. And what if
you want to send from a non-default address for some reason? And what if
you cc: two lists with different rules?

I like the "default identities" idea though. There was talk about it
once, but I don't think it's in bugzilla.

-- Dan