Re: [Evolution] Whensitcoming?

I can totally relate.  I was also only waiting for decent mail software
before switching from MS to Linux; but my Windows crashed one last time
and I ended up switching anyway before I even heard of Evolution.  I was
stuck with Mozilla (ugh) as a mailer for a while, but then found Evo and
have been pretty happy since.

Anyway, try uninstalling the latest broken snap you have and download
Beta 5 from the Ximian channel; it works and is quite stable.  I'm sure
they'll have these crasher bugs fixed soon, but I'm sure they're working
as hard as they can so try to be patient =)

Snapshots will be working again soon but I'm sure no one can say exactly
when!

--Eric