Re: [Evolution] Latest CVS version freezing a lot

Submit a bug report, and include a backtrace of all threads.

--=-I721IpJsZyoZ4CfJkRnH

I just sucked down the latest bleeding edges version from CVS. The
printing problem is gone, but Evolution freezes up on me very often. I
have to do killev to get out. It happened twice when I was composing a
message. There is no error message. I don't know if there is a pattern,
but it looked like it was doing a mail check on my IMAP account when
this happened.

Ujwal

--=-I721IpJsZyoZ4CfJkRnH

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I just sucked down the latest bleeding edges version from CVS. The printing problem is gone, but Evolution
freezes up on me very often. I have to do killev to get out. It happened twice when I was composing a
message. There is no error message. I don't know if there is a pattern, but it looked like it was doing a
mail check on my IMAP account when this happened.
<BR>

<BR>
Ujwal
<BR>