Re: [Evolution] Compose/Preview Font Size

on a similar note, I've often seen evolution crash (this was pre version
0.15, i believe, but I haven't tested since) upon the changing of fonts
in the control center whilst evolution is open.  can anyone else confirm
this, or was my computer temporarily smoking crack?

also...  how does one go about changing the font used to display the
folder tree view or the message header list view.

and, perhaps more importantly, the color of the font used to display the
currently open folder summary text (i.e. Inbox:   0unread messages out
of X total messages) that appears between the toolbar and the top of the
folder tree/message header panes.  I use a GTK+ theme with a white
background/menubar color, and the white color of this text makes it
impossible to read.

thanks,
Joe