Re: [Evolution] Checking mbox folders

Hmm... so I'd have to use an IMAP server for Evolution to check a few
mailboxes which might have new mail?  Or does just hitting Send/Receive
make Evolution requery each mailbox to see if there is new mail?  I'm
using Gkrellm to biff the mail, so I'm already notified in that way.

I just set up an local IMAP server and created an IMAP-account. Evolution checks
every minute the subscriebed folders(files) for new mail.