[Evolution] existing features ?

Have I a few queestions concerning evolution beta 4 (I know for beta 5).

The gpg support seems well integrated in evolution. When I receive a
mail signed by somebody not already in my keys list, is there a way to
download its key automatically ?
I'm using gpa to import the key but I looks like something easily
automatizable.

Is the toobar customizable ? I would like to add a button to go to the
next unread message. I know that I can use a shortcut (N) but a
associated button would be fine.

When I select a mailbox from the shortcuts box, the box is opened but no
mail is selected so the toolbox is not active and I need to select a
mail before going to the next unread message. btw It would be nice to be
able to open the malbox with the first unread message.

Christophe ...

--
Christophe Barbé
Software Engineer - christophe barbe lineo fr