Re: [Evolution] Checking mbox folders

On Fre, 2001-10-05 at 06:56, Andrew Lombardi wrote:
Is there a way to setup Evolution so that it will periodically check the
multiple mbox folders that I have in my Local folders along with the
inbox?

I'm using fetchmail to grab mail, and using procmail to set up rules to
throw certain messages in certain folders, and I haven't yet figured out
how to have evolution check these.

I had the same problem, I am using now a local imap server.
It is working, but sometimes evolution 0.15 has some problems.
Somtimes the list of the mailfolders etc. are not correct, and
evolution sometimes do not show the mails in the subscribed folders.

Olaf