[Evolution] New problems with 0.15 and IMAP

Hi!

I have som new problems when running 0.15 that I didn't see in 0.14.

First of all, if I click the disconnect button in the bottom left
corner, first Evolution Calendar crashes, and then Evolution itself.

And from time to time, Evo sort of freezes when I am reading an IMAP
folder.

I am running the Debian potato ximian-gnome distribution. Anyone else
having these kind of problems?

/Mikael
 Mikael Wahlberg  | mikael acc umu se             |
 Månadsvägen 41   | mikael wahlberg st            | Tel. +46 (0)8 580
322 62
 177 42  JÄRFÄLLA | http://www.acc.umu.se/~mikael | GSM  +46 (0)733 279
274