Re: [Evolution] Features possible?

On Wed, 2001-11-28 at 13:05, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
I have a few nitpicks with Evolutions right now, and I'm wondering if
any of these things are possible?  Perhaps I overlooked some
configuration options ...

        * When a filter is applied that moves a message to another
          folder, the original message is left in my inbox but marked as
          deleted.  How do I expunge that message from the folder once
          it's moved?

Do you have Menu -> View -> Hide Deleted Messages selected?

        * Similar to the above, when I manually move a message to
          another folder, can I have it automatically expunged?

See above.  When you empty the trash it will go away.  This is quite
safe and makes it easy to recover from delete key accidents. without an
"undo"

        * The default search type is "Message contains" but I find
          myself 99% of the time using "Sender contains."  Is there a
          way to change the default?

Dunno.

Also, as I begin to use vfolders, I find myself wanting the ability to
do full boolean queries ((a && b) || (c && d), say).  Is this planned
for future versions?

Thanks for a truly awesome email client.  (The only one that has managed
to make me switch from Mutt.)

Cheers,
Jason.