[Evolution] Exchange LDAP Contacts and Calendar

Hi All,

I have IMAP set up in Evolution to read mail from our exchange server.

I have two questions:

1) I want to see the address list on the Exchange server.
I followed the advice from the mailing list archive(
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2001-October/013873.html), but this does not seem to work.

I can use ldapsearch and I get a list of address entries, but evolution
does not show anything.

My Cantact list settings are as follows:

Advanced Tab:
Port : 389
Search base : o=Dimension Data, c=US

Search Scope: Sub.

I have tried different settings in the Search base, but I cannot get
anything to work.

2) Is it possible to connect to my calendar on the exchange server?
When i set the IMAP to show all folders, it lists the Calendar and
Contacts, but everything is displayed as mail messages.
The problem is that my appointments needs to be visible on the calender
on the exchange server, so that other people can see when I am busy.

Thanks

--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >