Re: [Evolution] Palm Syncing weirdness

On Wed, 2001-11-21 at 10:57, James Harrison wrote:
On Tue, 2001-11-20 at 21:01, JP Rosevear wrote:
    On Tue, 2001-11-20 at 09:57, James Harrison wrote:
    > Whenever I try to sync only one conduit "fires off" during the sync.
    > For instance if I have the address, calendar and todo conduit set for
    > sync the address one fires, but then the sync session quits without
    > firing the other conduits.
    >
    > I have my conduits setup to do a full copy from evo to my palm(visor).
    >
    > If I disable the address and calendar conduits then I can get the todo
    > conduit to fire.
    >
    > I have pilot-link-0.9.5-ximian.2 and gnome-pilot-0.1.63-ximian.1.

    On the command line try:

    killall gpilotd
    gpilotd

    and then sync.  See if there is any interesting debug information.

    -JP
    JP Rosevear                               jpr ximian com
    Ximian Inc.                               http://www.ximian.com
Ok,

I'm getting a "weird packet" message and then thing wig.  What causes
the weird packet message in pilot-link?

Unexpected packets usually.  Can you try disable the back up conduit to
see if that makes a difference?