[Evolution] POP before SMTP problems (evolution-mail crash)

I think I've found a bug.

I've got an account, configured as POP before SMTP for sending options.
I've composed a mail, and postponed sending with "Send Later" menu item.
Then I chose Send/Receive.

Then sending mail caused a POP login and a normal mail-fetching started
for the same account and evolution-mail process has crashed.

I wish I could help, but I'm not sure if this is a bug related to this.
So I can reproduce this here, but I don't have another linux box around
and can't test it on another system. Can someone confirm that this
problem "really exists"?

Keep up the great work!

--
 /\(3)                                 /              Enver ALTIN |
The integral of z squared, dz         | Please do not e-mail me   |