[Evolution] custom addresses in BCC field

Is there a way I can simply write an email address into the BCC field
without first entering it into my contact list?  Currently there are
only To: and Cc:. If I click on Cc: to change it to Bcc: a dialogue pops
up that only allows me to add addressbook entries to the field.

I don't wish to keep every person I contact in my addressbook.
D a r r e n . A l e x a n d e r | 8 0 4 . 7 8 2 . 6 9 7 1
    darren techead com | http://www.techead.com
PGP Key (GnuPG) http://zor.zentraedi.net/~darren/pub_key.asc