[Evolution] Message index behaviour

Hi,

I have one feature request (or partially bug fix) for Evo.
When I'm in message index and press 'N' (or 'P') for next (previous) new
message, it does what's it supposed to do with one exception: when the
new message is in collapsed thread. In this case nothing happens.

And one corresponding problem. Again I'm in message index and have
selected one message somewhere in expanded thread. If I collapse the
thread no message in index is selected. It should select the collapsed
thread's top message, shouldn't it?

Sincerely,

Jan "Pogo" Mynarik