[Evolution] Quitting Evolution should QUIT!

Many, many times, when I quit evolution, it does not really quit since the mailer is stuck in some damned IMAP operation. I then have to resort to killev in a shell. This is happening all too often on my home machine where the IMAP server is a bit remote.

Can we PLEASE have the mailer obey the QUIT command and get out, or alternhatively have the quit command call "killev"?

Thanks,

Ujwal