From:   Rory D. Hudson
Sent:   Tuesday, November 06, 2001 2:34 PM
To:     'Dan Winship'
Subject:        RE: [Evolution] A new error message with latest updates
from redcarpet

Dan,

Thanks for your suggestions, but regretfully I am still having the same
issue.  I have tried your suggestions and here are the results of all
that I have tried.
First, just sending the message using Evolution....the error message
pops up stating that sendmail returned an exit value of 69.  As far as
Evolution is concerned the mail does not get sent.  However the mail
does get sent and everything looks fine.
Second, I have tried sending the message using Balsa, with the same
preferences (using sendmail to send the message).  This does not return
any error at all.
Third, sending the message from the command line using your suggestion
of sendmail -tif rory zumiez com < /tmp/message .  This worked
beautifully and did not return any errors as well.
Do you have any ideas as to why this is happening?  I would love to roll
this out to one of my stores ASAP, but this is holding me up.  Please
let me know and thanks again for all of your help...I appreciate it
Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.