[Evolution] Small Bugs in the latest cvs snapshots

Hello,

there've been some small bugs in the latest snapshots. I've alway
thought someone will report them one day but it's a fact, they're still
here. Here we go:

-Remember passwords doesn't work (at least for 2 POP accounts it keeps
asking for the password of the second but not every time, I would rather
say quite randomly). Of course option "Remember password" in the Mail
settings is enabled.

-No icon for the executive sumary in the shortcut bar.

That's it.
Keep up the good work.

Regards

--