Re: [Evolution] command line or "mailto:" support

Either I've never gotten this to work or I don't understand how it's
supposed to work. My understanding is that if this is working and I
click on a link of the form "Mailto:somebody somwhere" in mozilla

mozilla doesn't use the GNOME URL handlers, it just always passes the
mailto link off to its own mailer.

There's a freshmeat project called "muttzilla" that uses some plugin API
or something to override that, but I haven't looked at in detail.

-- Dan