[Evolution] GPG broken

Well, I found a minor nit: GPG doesn't work at all now. I checked Evo
list backlog and found reference to the changed type... that has been
set correctly the 'Mail' options file but all I get in the "key
checking" section of an incoming mail message is:

"usage: gpg [options] [filename]"

Odd, what? Needless to say, I'm not going to bother trying to sign a
message while this is going on. *shrug*

Mind you, it tends to be a moot issue when you can't find a $&*#
keyserver that's reliable enough to put into your .gnupg/options file...

--
---
  Karel P Kerezman - IS Admin, Entercom Portland LLC -