Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.10 "Tasmanian Devil" is out

I disagree with this - or we have different meanings to "newer".

  Sigh.  Then we have a packaging problem.

From this evidence Evo 0.10 is using DB 1.85, which cannot read 2.x
version files.  Does anyone know how to convert 2.x version files into
1.85?

  I assume it might be possible by dumping the db using the 2.x db_dump
and then re-create it with the 1.85 db_load.

  But I have never tried it...

--
Ettore