Re: [Evolution] Vain attempt to Get a latest snapshot

On 10 May 2001 08:49:40 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
It's not just RedHat 7; hasn't been any new snapshot (for any of the OSes) since about April 26th. I've
posted a couple times, asking about it (just a couple of days ago), and the answer was something like
they're getting ready for a new official release (.10) Real Soon Now, and after it comes out, the snapshots
will go back to coming from CVS code. But http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/ doesn't list RedHat 7 as a
supported snapshot problem anymore, either.

Please stop panicing.  Redhat 6x, Redhat 7x and debian potato are and
will be the supported snapshot platforms.  The snapshots are still on
the 0.10 branch and there have been no code changes since the 26th which
is why I haven't bothered to fix the problem.  Before switching to the
cvs mainline we need to solve a couple problems, the least of which is
sorting out what to do about the mainline requiring cvs orbit atm.  We
are working towards solving all the problems so please be patient.

Actually, if you check that status web page, you'll see that the build failed last night, since it timed
out trying to get a connection to CVS ....

If the connection goes down, the connection goes down.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com