[Evolution] Problem in cvs.2001.03.29.09.06

Greetings,

First of all the problem with getting pop email has gone away as of
yesterday's snapshot.  Thanks!! :-)

I found two problems with today's snapshot;
1:  New delete feature.

    When I hit the delete key the next email shows up in the view window
    but it is not active.  So if I hit the delete key again nothing
    happens unless I click on the email first.

2:  New mail does not show up unless I click on View/Show All

I am running Redhat7 2.4.2 Kernel with Reiser File System

Great Job Guys!!!  Evolution is realy evolving  :-)
Thanks,
/Jeff