Re: [Evolution] cant move to trash in filter

 No jeff understood.

What you should be doing is deleting them, not moving them anywhere.

Uh the other more appropriate solution is simply to change sendmail so
it only sends you warning messages after a longer period of time.   I
can't remember how to do it for sendmail since id ont use it anymore,
but it isn't very hard to do at all :)