Re: [Evolution] latest snapshot

Le 2001.03.21 19:47:44 +0100, Xavier Bestel a écrit :

No, the filters work quite well in my inbox. They just don't work in my
other folder.

I just lied: in my inbox, mails are properly coloured if I "Apply Filters"
on them. Otherwise they stay black. But incoming mails are properly
dispatched in the other folder.
In my other folder (which is in maildir format), mails are black. If I
"Apply Filters" on one mail, it gets the right color, but then the mailer
hangs (I can select other mails but not open them). So after the "killev",
mails are back to black.

Xav