[Evolution] No Message-ID for evolution mails?

I was wondering why my procmail duplicates filter stopped working
properly when I switched to Evolution.  It only seemed to be occuring
randomly, until I realized that it wasn't properly filtering duplicates
that only I sent.  The problem seems to be that Evolution isn't adding a
Message-ID field into the message header, so procmail has nothing to
filter on.  This doesn't seem like an excessively hard problem to fix.
Will it make it before 1.0?

Cheers,
Jason.