Re: [Evolution] Evolution vs Redcarpet "catch 22"?

Yeah, the new rpms won't work with evolution 0.8 which linked against an
older version of gtkhtml.  Which kind of makes me wonder how you have
red-carpet and evolution 0.8 installed at the same time in the first
place.  What does rpm -qv gtkhtml say?

--Larry