[Evolution] Evolution fails to find my folders

Hi,

since yesterday Evolution has been failing to find my folders. They
all are in my ~/evolution/local/ folder, but Evolution complains that
they are not there. The strange thing is, there was no Evolution update
in Debian, and I don't think that any other Evolution related package
has been updated. Does anyone know a solution?
BTW, after i moved ~/evolution to ~/evolution.old and started the
program it complained that it can't find ~/evolution/local/Drafts,
Outbox and Sent. I really hope someone can help me,

Andras
--
The sticker on the side of the box said "Supported Platforms: Win 95,
Win NT 4.0 or better", so clearly Linux was a supported platform.