[Evolution] Problems with "send later"

Hi,

I'm building evolution from cvs. My last version is from Feb 28 2001.
Since some weeks or about a month I have the following problem:

When choosing "send later" (translated from german, hope it matches),
evolution consumes 100% CPU time and grows fast in memory. I can see
this directly because I allways have gkrellm running. Is this a general
problem or am I the only one regarding it? Some months ago, this nice
feature worked.

regards,
Heinz-Josef Claes

PS: Evo is going to be better and better ... some time you will have a
problem to improve ;-)

No Microsoft products were used in any way for the creation of this
message.