Re: [Evolution] RCPT TO response error.

On 20 Jun 2001 14:54:47 -0400, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Yea, this isn't an Evolution bug - it has to do with how the Exchange
server is setup I'd imagine.

Jeffrey,
  I finally got all this figured out.  The Exchange does not allow
relaying, which is the way it's supposed to be. :-)  What I needed
to do was to authenticate myself before sending emails, using the
"NT Login" option in "Sending mail".  This is now working very well.
Thank you to everyone who helped me track down this strange problem.
:-)

Arne
--
Arne Sagnes - Email: asagnes tickets com
Work: +1 216 787 8613 - Cell: +1 216 577 2319