Re: [Evolution] annoying import dialog

On 08 Jun 2001 10:29:42 +0200, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Hey ! I was about to report something about the annoying initial import
dialog, which always pops up, and you already fixed that in today's
snapshot !

You're too fast for me.

I thought you were refering to the anoying send-recieve mail
dialogue!!!!

I have bithced about this before, it's still there so obviously every
one else loves tha damn thing ;o)  [in case you missed tha point - it's
a joke- I hate it, but dont think you are a dork for liking it so
please, no flames!!!]

But come one guys, isn't this waht the status bar is for? do we really
need a winto to say that evolutionm is importing mail from where ever?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss