[Evolution] Printing does not work anymore...

Hello,

after updating my cvs yesterday I cannot print anymore!
No print is produced neither to printer nor to file.
In the versions from friday it was working correctly. Limiting only by
the fact, that Contacts are not printed very properly.

By the way: Is there a new option inside mail limiting the horizontal
size of one line in mail?
I am just wondering that my lines are broken after only very less words!
The break is - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                 here
This worked for me too last week.

Thomas